The Institute of Robotics for Dependency (IRD) is a non-profit organization based in Sitges. At the IRD we carry out technology-based innovation and social development, with the aim of improving the quality of life of dependent people, their families, and that of the professionals and entities that offer them support.
With the aim of promoting the commercialization of the Institute’s products and services, we wish to incorporate, for a newly created position, a Sales Manager. Reporting to the General Manager and with the support of the Marketing Director, he will be ultimately responsible for the design and execution of the commercial strategy in Spain.
- Management, planning, organization, control and execution of commercial activity, representing the Foundation commercially and institutionally.
- Participate in the definition and preparation of materials and arguments for the services to be marketed, product roadmap and new launches.
- Generation and qualification of leads
- Generation and monitoring of data and KPIs, sales pipeline, report generation, monitoring of the evolution of the action plan, monitoring of incidents.
- Propose new services and products, in collaboration with the team of Engineers and professionals from the social environment (Pedagogy, Psychology, Social Sciences).
It is a strategic position, where you will work autonomously in close collaboration with the team. It is an excellent opportunity to make a significant impact in the dependency, health and technology sectors. For this, you must carry out the commercial policies and the achievement of the expected results. Together with the management, you will establish priorities and coordinate the internal activities related to the Commercial Action and its Value Chain. You will be the person responsible for negotiations with new partners, distributors and regional representatives. We have big ambitions, but we’re still a small entity, so we need someone who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
We think of someone with a university degree in ADE, Commerce, Business or similar, without ruling out technical training if you meet the rest of the requirements. A 5-year experience in B2B product sales positions is essential, preferably working with public and health institutions. Mastery of data management and analysis tools. Experience and sensitivity in the social sector and with an appetite for changing innovative environments will be positively valued. Availability to travel to Sitges frequently and to the national territory occasionally. Good level of English and Spanish and native Catalan.
What we offer
Join a young entity, in the process of growth, contributing your knowledge and experience to an exciting, innovative and supportive project and contribute to providing a real impact that helps people who need it most, in an expanding sector such as the of health and technology. Temporary position with the possibility of indefinite, base salary plus commissions according to the experience of the candidate. Immediate incorporation.
To apply for the job offer click link.